Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions in the organization for Global Fund grants.
- State Logistics Officer (5 positions)
Location – Lagos, Benue, Delta, Imo and Borno States.
Remuneration: N250, 000 monthly.
Type of Appointment: Full Time Short Term Consultancy.
Duration: Six (6) months renewable.
The State Logistics Officer shall, under the supervision of the PSM Specialist, and in collaboration with other PSM staff, carry out the following activities.
- Support and assist in the management of anti-TB commodities at the assigned State central medical stores and health facilities.
- Coordinate the TB state stakeholders in Logistics mentoring and supportive supervision to the supported facilities
- Provide periodic reports on stock status, commodities storage condition, logistics activities and warehousing maintenance and other monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly zonal and supportive supervision reports.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to DOTS and Microscopy sites, including the conduct of data verification, validation and Logistics data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists.
- Support quarterly review meetings, development of distribution plans and distribution of TB/HIV commodities. Prepare and submit reports to ARFH and as the need arises
Minimum qualification is Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with at least 3 years professional experience in procurement and supply chain preferably in procurement and supply chain management environment. Specific experience in malaria, HIV/AIDS, or TB programmes strongly desired. Successful candidates must have extensive knowledge of Nigeria public health sectors with strong analytical and problem solving/team work skills. Familiarity with government & international donor agencies regulations and requirements with proficiency in knowledge of Microsoft office package such as excel, access, word, and PowerPoint. Professional certification in Supply Chain Management and understanding of Nigerian drugs regulations is essential.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before 26th June 2017. Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).