Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position in the organization for Global Fund TB grant.
- Program Officer (CSO Capacity Building and behavior change communication) (1 position)
Location – Abuja.
Duration: Four months Consultancy contract
The post holder serves as focal person for CSO activities and provides support to programmatic activities of Sub –Recipients on TB grant.
- Focal Person for CSO and oversee the coordination of the activities of the CSOs working within the communities to increase awareness and TB case detection.
- Review CBO report & conduct regular visits to CSOs to monitor progress.
- Liaise with community stakeholders & trained TB workers involved in active case search
- Collate data generated by the CSOs for decision making & future project directives.
- Document lessons learnt from community TB activities for enhancement and /or re-strategizing of future programs
- Produce monthly, quarterly & annual reports
- Participate in the development of national documents and guidelines
- Review reports of SR and provide feedback
- Perform any other tasks as may be directed by the TB Coordinator
- MBBS or a Degree in Social Science and a Master’s degree in Public Health with significant previous working experience on Global Fund community implementation component.
- Also has experience in the TB epidemiology and management with excellent skills in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Power point.
- Ability and willingness to travel widely in Nigeria and demonstrated experience in community based program implementation.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before 14th September 2018. Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).