Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position in the organization for Global Fund grants.
- Laboratory Supply Chain Officer –TB Grant, Location: Abuja
Reports to PSM Specialist and will provide technical assistance to the PSM Unit at the NTBLCP, Federal Medical stores, zonal and States Central Medical stores and other stakeholders.
- Provide technical assistance to the Laboratory staff at the Logistics Management Unit of the NTBLCP, zonal and State TBCO in logistics management information system (LMIS) data management.
- Guide LMU staff in LMIS data aggregation and analysis and provide quarterly feedback to service delivery points and LMIS analysis reports as required by NTBLCP and other key stakeholders.
- In collaboration with other laboratory staff at the NTBLCP and STBLCO, monitor the functioning of the lab commodity distribution system, ensuring that stock outs and overstocks at the laboratories and DOTs centers are avoided or kept to the minimum.
- Provide technical support in forecasting and quantification of laboratory reagents and related commodities and provide information for procurement planning.
- Support MOH efforts on harmonization and standardization to ensure that logistics management of reagents, consumables and maintenance of machines is taken into consideration.
- Ensures Continuous Laboratory Quality Improvements through Health Facility Visits, participating in Laboratory TWG Meetings, and External Quality Schemes.
- As Member of the National Lab Quality Assurance Team, leads the Post Market Validation of Global Fund procured HIV Rapid Test Kits prior to its use.
- Manage the Distribution Agents Activities towards effective and efficient delivery of Laboratory commodities to Global Fund supported health facilities
Minimum qualification is degree in medical or clinical laboratory technology with at least 4 years experience in logistics management, warehousing or distribution operations, preferably in the public health, medical, clinical laboratory or pharmaceutical industries. He/she must have experience with procedures for internal and external quality control as well as experience working with TB/HIV test kits, Microbiology reagents, histology reagents, general reagents and consumables. Successful candidates must have extensive knowledge of Nigeria public health sectors with strong analytical and problem solving/team work skills and proficiency in knowledge of Microsoft office package such as excel, access, word, and PowerPoint. Training in logistics management will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to email@example.com on/or before March 29th , 2017. Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).