|Date:||September 08 2021|
|Reply to:||Send Reponses in sealed envelopes to: The ARFH Procurement Committee, Plot 16 Colins Onabule Crescent, Diamond Estate, Off CMD Road, Magodo Lagos; Or by email to email@example.com|
|Vendors Company Name:|
|Vendors Company Representatives Name:|
|Vendors Company Address:|
|Vendors Company Telephone Numbers:|
|Vendors Company E-mail:|
|Vendors Company TIN:|
|Vendors Company/Owner Nationality:|
|Vendors Expected Delivery Date:|
|Delivery Location:||ARFH Benin Office, No 6A, Oghosa Crescent, off Ihama Road, GRA, Benin City, Edo State.|
|ANTI CORRUPTION NOTICE Under no circumstances are commissions or undisclosed rebate payments to ARFH Staff be made or authorized. No gift, gratuity, or remuneration of any kind shall be made to any ARFH Staff as a result of this request.||Indicate Yes or No to the Questions Below|
|Are Furniture readily available for delivery in the right quantity?|
|Is there warranty on the furniture, especially the Chairs hydraulic system?|
|Is your quotation valid for a period of 60 days?|
|Can you deliver within 7 days of award?|
|Do you have a relative that is a staff of ARFH?|
|If Yes to above, please state name for ref purposes.|
|Indicate Product Origin (Country of Manufacture):|
|ARFH Payment Terms:||100% after satisfactory execution of award.|
|RFQ Evaluation Criteria:||Specifications 20% Warranty 20% Cost 60%|
|RFQ Closing Date:||September 16 2021, 1700 HRS GMT+1|
Introduction and Purpose
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. ARFH, under a USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA) in Lagos State requests quotes for the supply of Furniture that will be used by Staff and recipients of the Project.
Submission Requirements and Evaluation Criteria
The bidder’s quote must include the front page of this RFQ and should be signed by an authorized representative of the organization. The RFQ will also be evaluated on the following parameters:
- Specifications (20%). Quotes will be assessed on how well they conform to the exact specifications spelt out in this RFQ, which is what is required. The specifications spelt out in this RFQ are exact, hence the pictorial representations.
- Cost (60%). Quotes will be assessed on how reasonable their cost are. The lower the cost, the more marks a quote will get for cost. The lowest quote that conforms to the specifications will get 60%, which will be summed up to the scores from other parameters. The quote with the highest cost will get the lowest score for cost.
- Warranty (20%). Quotes will be assessed on the level of warranty extended on the products especially the chairs. Chairs must have a minimum of one year warranty on the Hydraulic System of the Chairs.
- It is important to ensure that all quotes are sealed in envelopes, and properly addressed, indicating clearly the RFQ Number on the Envelope. Please collect a submission slip at the point of submission as proof of submission of quote, and also for reference purposes.
Items to be quoted for
|1||Executive Table||Executive Office Table with extension (1.8 meters)||1|
|2||Office Tables||New Executive Portable Office Tables||4|
|3||Front Desk Table||Modern Receptionist Office Table||1|
|4||Executive Chair||Awesome Executive Swivel Chair (Brown Colour)||1|
|5||Swivel Office Chair||High Back Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair with Headrest||5|
|6||Office Visitor Chair||Executive Conference/Visitor Chair||6|
|7||Visitor 3-Seater||3-Seater Airport Visitors Seat||1|
|8||Small Office Tables||4-Feet Table with Single Pedestal||2|
|9||Small Offfice Chair||Fabric Visitors Office Chair||2|
|10||Conference Chairs||Leather Office Visitor and Conference Chair||24|
|11||Filing Cabinets||Metal Filing Cabinets (Four Layers)||6|
|12||Wooden Shelves||Handys 2-Door with Three drawers||2|
- We are statutorily required to deduct 5% withholding tax from all payments made to vendor which will be remitted to GON using your TIN
- We are exempted from paying VAT as an NGO, so do not include or bundle VAT in your quotes
- For this particular RFQ, you should be able to deliver 100% within 7 working days from the signing of LPO if you are selected
- Payment for this RFQ will be made 100% only after 100% successful delivery of goods
- ARFH reserves the right to cancel this RFQ at anytime without incurring any liability as long as an LPO has not been issued
- ARFH may solely at her discretion choose to award this Contract between two or three vendors/bidders and not a single vendor
- Only successful bidders shall be notified and asked to sign an LPO with ARFH
- Respond to this RFQ by mailing your BIDS in sealed envelopes to: The Procurement Committee, ARFH ICHSSA Project, 16 Colin Onabule Street, off CMD Road, Lagos using this RFQ document as a template of response; any other format will lead to disqualification. You may bid for any/all the lots.
- Submissions made after the RFQ closing date will not be considered.
- For more information about this RFQ, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing time of this RFQ.