Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and OVC etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position(s) on Community TB Intervention project.
Position: Compliance Officer
Reporting to: Director, Finance and Administration – ARFH Abuja
Location: Abuja, FCT
Specific responsibilities On the Community TB Intervention:
- Review grant management activities to ensure that financial guidelines of funder organizations and other control procedures on grant management on the project are functioning effectively.
- Carry out pre-payments and post-payments audits of financial transactions to assure compliance with relevant financial guidelines for ARFH and donor.
- Carry out financial support of state offices through supportive supervision, coaching and mentoring and oversight visits
- Carry out internal control assessments and site visits to determine weaknesses and their impact on the grant
- Follow up on implementation of audit recommendations/management action plans.
- Carry out investigations of alleged fraud, mismanagement, loss of assets etc.
- Ensure that projects can function at a high level of quality while delivering value for money services
- Work with Programme, M & E and finance teams to ensure efficient usage of grant’s funds.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting, finance or other relevant field plus any of the following professional accounting certification: ACA or ACCA or CPA.
- At least 5 years’ experience in grant management in a dynamic & multi-cultural non-Governmental organization setting.
- Excellent accounting and auditing skills.
- Knowledge of Global Fund and other international donor rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements
- Working knowledge of OMB Circulars
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office and accounting software- QuickBooks are highly essential.
- Must be Fluent in English (oral and written).
Method of Application:
Applicants should complete the online form at:
and ALSO send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter, in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document), explaining suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday May 7th, 2021. Please indicate the title of position applied for in the subject line of the email.
Applicants who fail to comply with the above instructions will be disqualified while only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).