HEADHUNT ADVERT NOTICE
Position: Program Monitor
Number required: 1
Location: Ikorodu GH, Ikorodu
Deadline to submit application is: September 16, 2021 (5 a.m)
Background: These terms of reference (TOR) establishes a guide to Program Monitor on duties and responsibilities, expected of them as he/she support in providing services within USAID supported LGA in one of the ARFH-ICHSSA project LGAs. This TOR highlight roles of Program Monitor in the key areas below:
- Program Monitor must be knowledgeable in HIV case finding, Linkage to treatment and OVC programme and strategies
- Ensure community involvement and participation during project implementation
- Prepare and submit activity report to line manager
- Report weekly and monthly achievements.
- Ensure CBO submit timely reports to ARFH, LGA and any other implementing partner
- Must reside in Ikorodu LGA
- Partner with the FHI-360 supported facility across the LGA for the enrolment of PLHIV, CLHIV and HEI including SVAC on ARFH-ICHSSA 2 Project both at the CBO level and on Facility-lite Services.
- Partner with FHI360 and Heartland Alliance (HAI) for tracking of PLHIV and CLHIV who are lost to follow up (LTFU) at the facility and subsequently return back to treatment and enrolment into OVC program;
- Support CBOs and their Case Managers to collaborate with FHI360 and Heartland Alliance International (HAI) across various service delivery points both at the facility and community level; such as OPD, LAB, FP, TB Clinics, Pediatric emergency wards, ANC, PMTCT, Blood Banks, AYFC, GBVs unit, TBAs, community outreaches (House to house, self-testing model, fixed point testing), hot spots, OSS clinics, etc. to identify newly tested HIV positive children and adults and get them enrolled into ICHSSA project.
- Support Index Case Testing (Genealogy, PNS & Sexual networking) at facility and community level to identifying newly tested HIV positive children and get them enrolled into ICHSSA project.
- Support Mentor mothers to collaborate and partner with TBAs, Private Health facilities and Laboratories for the identification of new children and adolescents living with HIV.
- Supervise ARFH facility CMs to work closely with facility staff to review all enrolled beneficiaries case files in the facility for tracking and to ensure the adherence to medication VL testing and assessments.
- Monitor Case Managers to conduct home visit to project beneficiaries; with focus on ensuring drug adherence, clinical appointments (Drug refill & VL), education on importance of VL, disclosure and other OVC services.
- Support FHI360 partners, HAI in the implementation of DMOC; MMD, community ART clubs, fast track clinics and community pharmacy.
- Support the facility implementation of the OTZ Strategy to facilitate zero drug & VL missed appointments for ALHIV.
- Support CBOs to ensure quality service provision and proper documentation of all the services provided.
- Support CBOs to review 50 Households folders per week to ensure quality data documentations across all the OVC domains
- Supervise CBOs to ensure the conduct of care giver’s forum, kids club meetings, adolescent boys & girls’ groups, support group meetings, CQITs/CPC, to facilitate education on better parenting skills, PSS, GBV norms and its relationship to HIV.
- Join the facility staff to review all case files in the facility to ensure the avoidance of drug missed appointment that may result to LTFU.
- Monitor and track VSLAs groups and other HES activities.
- Monitor and ensure that CLHIVs are initiated and transitioned to the preferred regime for the achievement of viral suppression
- Support CBOs to facilitate GBV awareness, case identification, referral, treatment, and reporting.
- Provide mentorship to CBO staff and Case Managers to ensure they render quality OVC services through the use of case plan development, CSI follow, HIV risk assessment, nutrition assessment; school performance assessment and ensure all children 0-17 years have birth certificate.
- Ensure weekly and monthly reports of achievements
- Ensure CBOs submit timely reports and retirement documents to ARFH office and facilitate sharing of approved reports with LGAs.
- Carry out any other duty as may be assigned by the ARFH-ICHSSA 2 project.
- Minimum of HND or BSC in science or social sciences
- Have worked on HIV treatment and Care, previously worked on OVC Project
- Age 19+
- At least 2 – 4years’ experience of working in the field of OVC, HIV treatment
- MUST be available for a full time
- Should be proficient in English writing and communication including local languages for the target LGA/community (Yoruba and pidgin).
- Applicant can be a Male or Female
- Passionate about providing care and support for children and Adolescents living with HIV
- Leadership qualities (Critical thinking, Humility, Honesty, Determination, Flexibility)
- Good listener & communicator in both English and local language(s)
- Passionate about working with and being a mentor to children
- Have respect for deliverables and adhere to timelines
Working relationship: CBO staff, Program monitor, Facility ART coordinator, Facility ART Clinician and Nurse, Community Case Managers, ICHSSA 2 SI, Program finance staff
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) by filling the online application form at https://forms.gle/LaJdNKCYt4J2WDPD6 AND ALSO SEND a Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: email@example.com