The Zonal Officer- TB is a key position reporting to the Project Coordinator- TB and has the responsibility to support programmatic activities of CBOs in assigned states.
• Oversee the activities of the CSOs working within the communities to increase awareness and TB case detection.
• Tracking the activities of the state Adhoc staff
• Review CBO report & conduct regular visits to CSOs to monitor progress
• Liaise with community stakeholders & trained TB workers involved in active case search and community MDR-TB management
• Collate data generated by the CSOs for decision making & future project directives.
• Work with the State TB program and LGA TB Supervisors, to facilitate the implementation of high quality Program for community TB care activities.
• Assists in the formulation of recommendation for improving implementation performance, achievement of targets and the design of policies and programmes
• Document lessons learnt from community TB activities for enhancement and /or re-strategizing of future programs
• Produce monthly, quarterly & annual reports
• Participate in the development of national documents and guidelines
• Review reports of CBOs and provide feedback
• Attend Zonal Review meetings
• Perform any other tasks as may be directed by the TB Coordinator
Significant previous working experience on Global Fund community implementation component.
A minimum of 6 years experience in the TB epidemiology, active case finding and MDR-TB management in communities.
Ample experience in community based program implementation.
MBBS or a Degree in Social Science and a Master’s degree in Public Health or related field.
Interested Applicants should complete the online form at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvuyAh4M_Sdjbmgdua05EffVhQYH-czVX77WI3M_NhnOlJRw/viewform?usp=pp_url and also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to email@example.com on/or before 25th August, 2021. Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Get notified with updates from ARFH as it happens. Please subscribe now.