CHIEF OF PARTY (COP):
– Responsible for the overall management and implementation of the project and report directly to the designated USAID Agreement Officer’s Representative (AOR).
– Supervise project implementation and ensure the project meets stated goals and reporting requirements.
– Must possess excellent leadership and interpersonal qualities and should have extensive experience in public/international health.
– Should have experience managing similar projects with significant management responsibility with proven ability to work with partners including host country government officials as well as other donors and stakeholders.
– Must have a solid track record in managing the implementation of large-scale programs with similar complexity.
– Must have solid technical knowledge in HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases (malaria and TB), maternal and child health, HSS, QA/QI etc.
– Requires political savvy person, as s/he will interact with numerous GON institutions and senior-level national and sub-national level government officials.
– At a minimum,
a. Must have an M.B.B.S Qualification (Medicine, Surgery).
b. Master’s Degree (or higher) in Public Health or Medicine and at least 10 years’ experience or more working as a senior level manager in a public health program in fragile, conflict and/or violent settings in Nigeria or any developing country.
c. Must have strong management skills, strategic vision, leadership qualities, professional reputation, ability to create synergies where applicable, interpersonal skills, and written and oral presentation skills to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project description.
d. Must have progressive senior level management experience in managing complex public health programs, or programs of similar size and complexity, including demonstrable experience in design, implementation, monitoring and reporting of activities of similar size and complexity in Nigeria or a similar setting.
e. The candidate must possess excellent leadership and interpersonal qualities and should have extensive experience in public/international health, additionally, S/he should have experience managing similar projects with significant management responsibility with proven ability to work with partners including host country government officials as well as other donors and stakeholders.
f. Must have a solid track record in managing the implementation of large-scale programs with similar complexity.
g. Must have equally had a solid technical knowledge in HIV/AIDS, infectious diseases (malaria and TB), maternal and child health, HSS, QA/QI etc.
DIRECTOR, MONITORING, EVALUATION AND LEARNING:
– Will report to the Chief of Party and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts.
– Will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement. S/he will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt.
– Will support all the technical staff in M&E functions and will manage any M&E related staff in the program. The position oversees the program’s collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) process in collaboration with the DCOP/Technical Director.
a) Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics, or a related discipline.
b) Knowledge of major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
c) Progressive experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and research of health development programs of similar scope, size and complexity, including a firm command of monitoring and evaluation with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support program in Nigeria or a similar setting.
d) Extensive knowledge and experience with USG/PEPFAR-funded program reporting requirements
How to Apply
Kindly fill the online application form at https://forms.gle/BtPxLmJ15QvGX3pa9 AND ALSO send a copy of your recent CV and Cover letter in one MSWord Document to email@example.com
Get notified with updates from ARFH as it happens. Please subscribe now.