- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions in the organization for the Global Fund Community TB grant.
Position Title. Project Transport Officer
Type of Appointment: Full Time
Duration: Twelve (12) months
The Project Transport Officer (TO) shall under the supervision of the Project Administrative Officer carry out the following activities:
- Provide transportation support to staff or project activities;
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance, and ensure adherence to organization’s transport and security policies;
- Provide logistical support as requested by the project office (line manager).
- Ensure responsible driving;
- Make sure car documents are correct and up-to-date;
- Keep record of vehicle movements in the vehicle log book;
- Maintain vehicle in clean and good condition ensuring that there is adequate fuel at all times;
- Avoid fines for improper parking and driving;
- Ensure punctuality and highest ethical standards;
- Perform other assignments as requested by the Management and Supervisor.
- Level of Education – SSCE, Diploma
- At least 4 years of professional driving with valid Nigerian Driver’s license and with NGOs
- Good spoken and written skills in English language.
- Willingness to travel extensively in the country and in the sub-regions
- Experience working with a reputable NGO is an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before 5p.m. 17th January, 2020. Interested candidates must use the Position applied for in the Subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).