Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified applicants for the position of:
Snr. Finance Officer (HIV Project)
Reporting to Finance Manager
- Support in budget management of the project
- Handles receipts and payments
- Handles payments of participants at workshops
- Assists in the logistics in preparation for and during workshops.
- Preparation of financial reports as at when due (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Responsible for posting of daily transactions (Income & Expenditure) using QuickBooks Package.
- Carrying out banking transaction and recording of daily lodgment and withdrawals.
- Preparation of payment vouchers for approval
- Remitting of staff pension to pension scheme managers
- Remittance of tax deduction to Federal and State Inland Revenue Boards
- Filing of retired payment vouchers with supporting documents.
- Any other duties as would be assigned from time to time.
A minimum of HND/ BSc. degree in Accounting and ACA/ACCA/CPA certification. Must also have at least four years working experience with Non-Governmental organizations, with skills in QuickBooks accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and fluency in spoken and written English Language. Applicant must possess excellent planning and prioritization skills, be able to work independently and pay very close attention to details. Good knowledge of internal control systems, financial audit processes, grant management systems and accounting procedures for Global Fund projects is essential.
Applicants should complete the online form at https://forms.gle/bMcphxAe55RsWeoTA and send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before Monday 10th
Applications who fail to comply with the above instructions will be disqualified while only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.