Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position under the Resilient and Accelerated Scale-Up of DMPA-SC/Self Injection in Nigeria (RASuDiN) Project.
- Finance Officer, Abuja
Report to Finance Manager
- Process all approved payments in line with standard practices with appropriate supporting documents
- Provide administrative and technical support to the CBOs to ensure that all advances are retired and reports are prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
- Assist in the logistics preparation for and during workshops.
- Filling of retired payment vouchers with supporting documents.
- Posting of daily transactions (Income & Expenditure) using accounting Package.
- Carry out banking transaction and recording of daily lodgments and withdrawers
- Preparation of PVs and writing of cheques
- Posting of PVs and preparation of financial reports
- Responsible for budget tracking, bank statement reconciliation and preparation of staff payroll
- In charge of making requisition for funds, reimbursement and involvement in the capacity building of the Community Based Organization on financial management
- Keep financial records and write up financial reports.
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field.
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in a similar position, preferably with a non-governmental organization on BMGF
- Strong skills in Microsoft word, Excel and QuickBooks, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced in managing BMGF grants and familiarity with Nigerian NGOs contractual procedures and a relevant higher degree will enhance applicant’s chances.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before January 31st , 2020 . Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).