Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position in the organization for Global Fund Community TB grant.
- Zonal Officer- TB (1 position)
Location – Abuja.
The Zonal Officer- TB is a key position reporting to the Project Coordinator- TB and has the responsibility to support programmatic activities of CBOs in assigned states.
- Oversee the activities of the CSOs working within the communities to increase awareness and TB case detection.
- Tracking the activities of the state Adhoc staff
- Review CBO report & conduct regular visits to CSOs to monitor progress
- Liaise with community stakeholders & trained TB workers involved in active case search and community MDR-TB management
- Collate data generated by the CSOs for decision making & future project directives.
- Work with the State TB program and LGA TB Supervisors, to facilitate the implementation of high quality Program for community TB care activities.
- Assists in the formulation of recommendation for improving implementation performance, achievement of targets and the design of policies and programmes
- Document lessons learnt from community TB activities for enhancement and /or re-strategizing of future programs
- Produce monthly, quarterly & annual reports
- Participate in the development of national documents and guidelines
- Review reports of CBOs and provide feedback
- Attend Zonal Review meetings
- Perform any other tasks as may be directed by the TB Coordinator
- MBBS or a Degree in Social Science and a Master’s degree in Public Health or related field with significant previous working experience on Global Fund community implementation component.
- Also has minimum of 6 years’ experience in the TB epidemiology, active case finding and MDR-TB management in communities with excellent skills in Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Power point.
- Ability and willingness to travel widely in Nigeria and demonstrated experience in community based program implementation.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to email@example.com on/or before 28th January, 2020. Pleaseindicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).