Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified individuals for a six-month consultancy for the following positions:
- Personal Assistant to the President/CEO – 1 Position
He/she will be responsible for composing correspondence, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, taking notes and dictations, coordination of travel arrangements, local transportation and accommodation for the President/CEO as directed. He/she will understand the grant’s business and be able to assist President/CEO’s visitors to the extent possible, place and screen telephone calls and ensure arrangements for official functions and public relations activities are fully coordinated.
- Provide necessary administrative and secretarial supports to the President/CEO.
- Take notes and dictations at meetings and transcribes; ensuring that spellings, punctuations are correct.
- Arrange appointments and receives visitors, places and screen telephone calls and answers queries with discretion, where necessary.
- Prepares correspondences, documents and reports on behalf of the President/CEO
- Receives, screens, logs and routes correspondences, attaching necessary background information and maintains follow up action.
- Maintain contacts, including names, addresses and telephone numbers of stakeholders in government, NGOs, private sector, diplomatic corps and donor organizations.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems for the President/CEO
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
A Bachelor degree or HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Social Sciences or Arts. At least one-year relevant experience. She/He should also possess excellent oral and written skills in English language, proficiency in current office software applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc), and experience in multi-cultural setting will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should complete the online form at https://forms.gle/HtKhsof7ApXDSFYS6 and send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job and using the position applied for as the subject heading e.g. Personal Assistant to the President/CEO; to firstname.lastname@example.org on/or before Friday March 20, 2020. Details of specific job responsibilities can be found on www.arfh-ng.org/jobs. fffffffffffff