REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE PRINTING OF RECORDING AND REPORTING TOOLS FOR NTBLCP
Opening Date: 20/11/2017 closing date: 27/11/ 2017
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) has received grants from Global Fund towards implementing the TB/HIV New Funding Model (NFM) Project in Nigeria and intend to apply part of the proceeds of the grant to for the printing reporting and recording tools for National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programmes. ARFH now calls for two (2) separately sealed Technical and Financial bids.
Printing and publication including but not limited to registers, A4, A3 and customized sizes, Carbonized forms, documents of bond paper and loose sheets, Registers and books. There may also be other digital imaging, Editorial design and graphics/layout, colour processing etc. (names of tools, quantities to be printed and detailed description of tools) can be accessed on the ARFH website on www.arfh-ng.org.
Vendor proposals shall remain valid for 60 calendar days from the deadline for receipt of quotations.
Technical bid: Minimum Requirements:
- Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of three years (2014– 2016) Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of a Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Additional Technical Requirements:
- Comprehensive company profile
- Evidence of Equipment (printing press) & Technical Capability in Abuja
- Evidence of successfully executing similar projects within the last five years (Copies of letters of award & successful completion certificates and supporting reference letters should be attached)
- Current Company’s audited statement of accounts for the past 3 years (2014-2016)
- Company’s registered address, functional contact email address, and GSM phone number(s
- This request for proposals solicitation has been sent to other printers and hence, will be very competitive.
- The successful bidder(s) shall be notified in writing and will be invited to sign a contract with ARFH. ARFH would require that samples of previous jobs executed be presented at the ARFH office for sighting.
Submission of Quotations:
Quotations may be delivered by courier service or e-mail clearly referencing the RFQ title. Hard copies must be sent in for any emailed quotations before the deadline. (Hardcopies are mandatory). The hard copies of the 2 bids should be sealed separately in an envelope marked on the top right side with ‘Printing of TB Reporting and Recording tools for NTBLCP – Technical Bid” and “Printing of TB Reporting and Recording tools for NTBLCP – Financial Bid”
Quotations should be addressed to:
The Chairman, Procurement Committee,
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Millennium Builder’s Plaza, 1st Floor, Block C,
Plot 251 Cadastral Zone
Herbert Macaulay Way, Opposite NNPC Towers
Phone Nos. – +234 7040930356, 09 8751463, 09 8725487
Deadline for Receipt of Quotations:
The deadline for the receipt of quotations by the ARFH is 4pm on the 27th of Nov 2017. ARFH reserves the right not to consider a quotation received after the deadline.