AUDIT FIRM SOLICITATION
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is an indigenous non-governmental, non- profit organization established in 1989 with over 30 years’ experience in managing public health-based grants funded by USAID, CDC, Packard Foundation, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Global Fund, APIN, and PEPFAR among others.
ARFH is presently implementing the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) supported 5-year Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA) 2 Project. ARFH is in a consortium with FHI 360 and Project Hope and working in partnership with 10 community-based organizations (CBOs) assigned per LGA to implement in the ten USAID-supported LGAs in Lagos State namely: Kosofe, Agege, Shomolu, Ajeromi, Badagry, Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland, Apapa, Surulere, and Ojo. The overall goal of the ARFH- ICHSSA 2 Project is to mitigate the impact of HIV/AIDS on Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Lagos State with a specific focus on improving the wellbeing and welfare of OVC affected by HIV/AIDS. To achieve this goal, ARFH-ICHSSA 2 Project has the following objectives:
- Increase access of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and their households to quality care, protection, and support services.
- Improve the capacity of Communities to protect, and care for OVC with a specific focus on their rights.
- Improve the organizational and technical capacity of CSOs/CBOs, Local and State Governments to offer basic services to OVC and their families and detect and respond to child rights violations
- Utilize priority services targeted at specific OVC Sub-population.
ARFH is hereby inviting applications from accredited and reputable audit firms for engagement in respect of the audit of the ICHSSA project for the period December 10, 2019 – December 31, 2020.
Applications must be accompanied by the following: –
- Profile of the firm including management team, registered address, phone number(s), facsimile number and web address
- Certified true copies of the following:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association or Partnership of the firm/consortium (where applicable)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years and
- Evidence of V.A.T Registration of the firm and supporting documents of recent remittances to FIRS
- Evidence of current practice license(s) of the firm
- Tax Clearance Certificates of the partners for the last three (3) years
- Other Pre-qualification details required:
- Names and Curriculum vitae of Team Leader and senior professional staff proposed for the assignment, including corresponding qualifications and individual experience in similar assignments,
- Evidence of technical competence and relevant experience in similar assignments,
- Verifiable reference list of similar organizations audited by the firm,
- Detailed description of your understanding of the scope of work,
- Audit methodology, approach and work plan for achieving the tasks specified in the scope of work,
- Any other information which may be considered to be relevant to the evaluation of your application for pre-qualification.
Fee quotation must be based on the scale of fees issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
Kindly send your application on or before Thursday, 30th November, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or as a mail package and addressed to:
The Chief of Party, ICHSSA 2
ICHSSA Project Office, Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH), No.16, Collins Onabule Crescent, CMD Road,
Lagos State, Nigeria