BID SOLICITATION FOR VENDORS PREQUALIFICATION
Invitation to Pre-Qualification of Vendors
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) has received grants from Global Fund towards implementing the TB/HIV New Funding Model (NFM) Project in Nigeria. We regularly procure the under listed materials in order to service the day-to-day requirements of our supported health facilities. To this end, interested and competent companies are hereby invited to submit applications for Pre-qualification for registration in our vendors’ database.
Distribution of TB Drugs, Laboratory Reagents, Recording/Reporting Tools and other related commodities from Federal Central Medical stores Oshodi Lagos, the six geopolitical Zones, State Stores to facilities.
Airing of sixty seconds (60) Anti-TB jingles on Network service of Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) and FRCN Enugu, Ibadan and Kaduna with BBC Hausa service respectively and other state owned and private radio stations.
Clearing of Anti-TB Drugs, Laboratory Reagents and other related commodities from all Ports of Entry in Nigeria and haulage to the Federal Medicals Stores Oshodi and other TB stores Nationwide.
Annual Hiring of an HMO to provide Health care Coverage for staff of ARFH.
Annual Hiring of an Insurance Company to provide Insurance services for ARFH covering the under listed areas:
- Life Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance
- Office Equipment Insurance
LOT 6: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF A SECURITY ORGANIZATION/OUTFIT FOR THE PURPOSE OF SECURING THE COMMODITIES AND INFRASTRUCTURES IN THE FEDERAL CENTRAL MEDICAL STORES (FCMS), OSHODI, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
Engagement of a Security organization for the purpose ensuring the safety of the commodities and maintenance of all security gadgets in the Federal Central Medical Stores (FCMS), Oshodi, Lagos State.
Printing and publication including but not limited to registers, A4, A3 and customized sizes, Carbonized forms, documents of bond paper and loose sheets. Colored fliers, leaflet with also handbills of different sizes. Registers, books (with graphics) branded T-Shirts, Faze caps and other materials. There may also be other digital imaging, Editorial design and graphics/layout, colour processing etc
LOT 8: IT Equipment and IT solutions;
Included but not limited to; Computers (desktop/Laptop), Printers, Scanners, GPS devices, Internet service providers, website maintenance
LOT9: Office furniture, Electronics, and other Equipment
Including but not limited to; all ranges of Office tables, chairs, cabinets, Generators, Electronics, devices for BCC activities, Metal and wooden shelves, office drawers and cabinets etc
LOT 10: Training & Capacity Building Services
including but not limited to; Supply Chain Management, M&E, Program Management for public health programs/projects, Accounting & Financial Management, etc
LOT 11: Security & Janitorial Services
including but not limited to; Provision of security services, pest control/fumigation, office cleaning, maintenance of building/facility, etc
Minimum Requirement for Prequalification
- Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of three years (2014 – 2016) Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of a Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Satisfactory past performance in provision of indicated products/services as evidenced by provision of minimum of three satisfactory trade references
Additional Pre-qualification Requirements:
Interested companies should submit copies of the following documents:
- Comprehensive company profile including verifiable address, active phone numbers & email addresses
- Evidence of Equipment (printing press) & Technical Capability in Abuja
- Evidence of successfully executing similar projects within the last five years (Copies of letters of award & successful completion certificates and supporting reference letters should be attached)
- Current Company’s audited statement of accounts for the past 3 years (2014-2016)
- Company’s registered address, functional contact email address, and GSM phone number(s)
- Evidence of bank account in the name of the company/business entity; the confirmation should be provided by your bankers
- Detailed requirements and information for Lot 1-7 can be found on our website: Website: arfh-ng.org using the link :
Submission of Expression of Interest
Completed pre-qualification documents to be submitted in sealed envelopes and clearly marked “Expression of Interest: Prequalification” indicating Lot # at the top right corner indicating the Lot & title of interest, and addressed to:
The Chairman, Procurement Committee,
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Millennium Builder’s Plaza, 1st Floor, Block C,
Plot 251 Cadastral Zone
Herbert Macaulay Way, Opposite NNPC Towers
Contact Phone Nos. for Enquiries – +234 7040930356, 09 8751463, 09 8725487
All documents are to be submitted not later than 22nd December 2017 at the address above by 5:00 pm.