BID SOLICITATION FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SAMSUNG 7 INCH SCREEN ANDROID TABLET.
Opening date: 1/8/2017 closing date: 18/08/2017
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) has received grants from Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria towards implementing the TB/HIV New Funding Model (NFM) Project in Nigeria and intend to apply part of the proceeds of the grant to procure Samsung tablets, pouch and power bank for data collectors and sub-recipients. ARFH now invites ARFH now calls for sealed financial bids.
Project: TB PROJECT
Purpose: PROCUREMENT OF SAMSUNG TABLET, POUCH & POWER BANK
Vendor proposals shall remain valid for 60 calendar days from the deadline for receipt of quotations. Additionally, for the successful bidder(s), the bids submitted shall also remain valid and not subject to review for the one year period from the date of contract signing by the vendor.
The RFQ documents should contain the following information:
- Full details of the company’s profile (5marks)
- Evidence of company incorporation with CAC (5marks)
- Evidence of execution of similar job(s) in the past (5marks)
- Evidence of tax clearance from 2014 /2016 (5marks)
- Evidence to show accreditation as a licenced Samsung dealer/distributor (80marks)
- All bid document submitted for the purpose of this procurement process shall be duly signed by each of the Procurement committee member present on the Bid Opening day for proper validation of the documents.
- This request for proposals solicitation has been sent to other Companies and hence, will be very competitive and all vendors shall be invited for the bid opening
- The successful bidder(s) shall be notified in writing and will be invited to sign a contract with ARFH.
- If you are not a Samsung accredited dealer, do not bother to apply
Submission of Quotations:
Quotations may be delivered by courier service or e-mail clearly referencing the RFQ title. Hard copies must be sent in for any emailed quotations before the deadline. (Hardcopies are mandatory). The hard copies of the bids should be sealed in an envelope marked on the top right side with procurement of Samsung tablet for TB Project
Quotations should be addressed to:
The Chairman, Procurement Committee,
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Millennium Builder’s Plaza, 1st Floor, Block C,
Plot 251 Cadastral Zone
Herbert Macaulay Way, Opposite NNPC Towers
Phone Nos. – +234 7040930356, 09 8751463, 09 8725487
|S/N||Name of item/specification||Quantity||Category|
|1.||Samsung tablets, 7 inch screen 4.1 Android tablets with USB 2.0, 8GB or higher, GPS, SMS/MMS, Wi-Fi, and battery life of at least 8 hours active mode and 20 hours standby mode||80||Tablet/Phone|
|2.||Samsung tablet Pouch||80||Tablet pouch|
Deadline for Receipt of Quotations:
The deadline for the receipt of quotations by the ARFH is 5.00pm on the 18th August 2017. ARFH reserves the right not to consider a quotation received after the deadline.
ARFH PROCUREMENT COMMITTEE