REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE SERVICES OF A TRAVEL AGENCY
Start Date: 2/6/2017 Closing Date: 3/7/2017
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) has received grants from Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria towards implementing the New Funding Model in Nigeria and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the grant to procure the services of a travel Agency with proven track record in flight bookings, airport pickups and drop off, travel insurance, holiday packages, corporate travels and general travel consultancy locally, regionally and around the world. ARFH now calls for sealed Technical and Financial bids.
Hiring of a travel agency staff of ARFH
Your company must be a registered travel agency with the requisite experience and track records for provision of flight bookings, airport pickups and drop off, travel insurance, holiday packages, corporate travels and general travel consultancy locally, regionally and around the world. The documents below must be made available in a sealed Technical bid (the scoring for each is stated and will be used as such in the selection); Please Note that the Financial bid will not be opened if the score for the Pre-qualification is below 70% score):
- Company Profile with in-country staff strength and registration with relevant professional bodies – 10%
- Evidence of having functional Branches/presence in at least 4 States in the Country including FCT (Please state verifiable addresses and contact persons) – 20%
- Evidence of existing contracts with at least 3 Non-governmental Organizations and 3 Privately/Public owned organizations in Nigeria – 20%
- Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) – 5%
- Evidence of recent annual Returns to Corporate Affairs Commission – 10%
- Evidence of three years (2013 – 2015) Tax Clearance Certificate – 15%
- Evidence of a Tax Identification Number (TIN) – 5%
- Evidence of current audited accounts of your firm for the past three years (2013 – 2015) – 15%
Financial Bid/Price Quotes:
All Vendors are expected to submit a detailed financial plan for all services they render not forgetting to mention the cost of all administrative charges for the proposed services. For all the proposals meeting technical requirements, the lowest compliant proposal shall be selected after the financial bid analysis.
- Your quotation should reach the undersigned within 30 days from the date of this proposal.
- This request for proposals solicitation has been addressed to numerous organizations and hence, will be competitive.
- The quotations shall be valid and not subject to review for the one year period from the date of contract signing.
- The successful bidder(s) shall be notified in writing and will be invited to sign a contract with ARFH.
Method of Submission:
Original copy of the bids should reach the address as stated below on or before 30days of publishing this call for proposals, sealed in an envelope marked on the top right side with Procurement of the services of a travel agency and addressed to:
The Chairman, Procurement Committee,
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Millennium Builder’s Plaza, 1st Floor, Block C,
Plot 251 Cadastral Zone
Herbert Macaulay Way, Opposite NNPC Towers
Phone Nos. – +234 7040930356, 09 8751463, 09 8725487